Endpoint Security is a reliable solution that provides a high level of protection and a transparent mode of operation for users. This article will review the functionality of the software and its common benefits.
Endpoint Security: how does it work?
For companies, the full economic potential of their data usually only becomes accessible when they exchange it with employees, companies, and authorities via various end devices. Cybercriminals know this and prefer to use insufficient or unprotected data transfers as a gateway for their attacks. Virtual data rooms, via which data can be shared with customers, partners, or even colleagues from other locations, offer effective protection here. Such software solutions protect personal and other sensitive data from unauthorized access and limit access to defined recipients and recipient groups. However, modern business leaders found out new the first and single client that contains all the necessary components for comprehensive protection.
Endpoint Protection is software designed to protect the endpoints of a company’s IT infrastructure effectively. This solution provides enhanced protection, preventing information attacks on physical and virtual environments. Thanks to the transparent implementation of the necessary security tools in a single agent with a single management console, Endpoint Protection adds valuable features that have no impact on system performance. In addition, its full integration for Windows ensures its conflict-free operation in the system and avoids performance degradation of workstations and servers.
What are the benefits of Endpoint Security?
The Endpoint Security solution provides unparalleled computer protection and eliminates the need to install and manage multiple security clients, reducing the total cost of ownership of a security system. The only solution includes data protection to prevent information loss and theft and a VPN client for secure remote access. This software solution ensures the following advantages for the corporate information system:
- centralized management. Endpoint Security provides centralized deployment, configuration, security policy management, and analysis and reporting of network endpoint security events from a single console;
- virus and malware protection Tools. The solution detects and eliminates viruses, spyware, keyloggers, Trojan horses, rootkits, and other malware based on signature combining, behavior blockers, and heuristics. At the same time, high rates of detection of malicious objects and hourly signature updates are provided;
- proactive threat detection. Thanks to Insight and SONAR technologies, the software recognizes new and rapidly changing programs containing malicious code, as well as previously unknown threats and blocks their work;
- intelligence-based management. Process automation and centralized management provide reliable information about threats and instantly respond to them;
- the latest protection against network threats. Common Vulnerabilities Blocking and Browser Protection provides effective protection against network attacks and unauthorized application downloads; the firewall performs its work based on the established rules;
- organization of remote access. Provides secure remote access to corporate resources through encryption and authentication of transmitted data. The new VPN Auto-Connect system keeps users connected seamlessly as they transition from LAN to wireless and GPRS networks and seamlessly selects the correct remote access configuration for the corporate network;
- PC port management and data encryption on removable media. Removable media encryption ensures the protection of valuable corporate data, including malware. It is possible thanks to encryption of removable media (USB devices, DVDs, etc.) and port and device management, which controls writing, reading, and execution.